There are 7 steps to turn height safety inspections from a compliance requirement into something that helps you do your job.
Hear NATA inspection section manager Julian Wilson and Workplace Access & Safety’s Carl Sachs explain the practical steps to getting value for money from your inspector, including:
- What needs to be inspected
- What to ask inspectors
- How to brief inspectors
- How to prepare for an inspection
- What an inspection entails
- What information inspectors should provide
- How to use the inspection information to create action plans
The webinar was very practical and featured a number of answers to important questions such as, “how often should I inspect my height safety equipment?”
To view a recording of this event please submit your details below for access to the video.